Galaxy’s SMU: Complete All-In-One Site Solution
SMU – SKYNET Management Unit
The SMU (SKYNET Management Unit) is a Galaxy Managed Service that offers Camp Providers and Remote Office locations the ability to control Internet costs on a per user basis. We provide you with a turnkey control service that enables us to provide QoS and individual access controls while maximizing individual user experience.
Manage hundreds of individual Internet user’s access with the Galaxy SMU. Our per user control and usage helps regulate and manage overall costs while maximizing user experience. The Galaxy SMU allows individuals to access a premium service for more demanding users willing to pay for it.
- Content Filtering: Anti-virus, Anti-spam, and Anti-fishing
- Local Deep Packet Inspection with “Layer 7” technology
- Designated priority bandwidth access to a group of users
- Easily expandable so you can adjust as your requirements change to cope with dynamic conditions of environments, demands, and users.
- Highly customizable and user experience based
- Enable SMU to manage over users versus standard users
- Local wireless controls included
- Works with Satellite, wireless or terrestrial Internet access
SMU – Key Features Cont’d:
- Enterprise quality components like Cisco are used for added
- Remote Network Monitored with proactive notification.
- 7 x 24 end user technical support – we take the calls, not the
- Reporting capabilities.
- Redundant components such as power supplies, hard drives
and CPUs for added reliability in the field.
- Manage bandwidth consumption.
- Control costs.
- Predictable performance and access.
- Control bandwidth distribution.
- Deploy with confidence – we manage and monitor.
- Premium on-demand service options for individual users
without operator intervention – we manage it all!
- Galaxy offers the Best VoIP service in the industry.
- VoIP calling card programs.
- We offer FoIP when you need full faxing capabilities.
- Microwave backhauls
Share This Post
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates and learn from the best
More To Explore
By: Rick Hodgkinson, President & CEO of Galaxy Broadband, 30 years experience in the satellite industry C Band? Ku Band? Ka Band? Where is the
At first glance, the attractive pricing of consumer class internet service may seem like a worthwhile choice for your company’s satellite internet needs. Much like